Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HJNTIY



He's Just Not That Into You!!! I received this book as a gift from my step-mom, when I first started "dating". It seemed harsh initially, but I know she just wanted to save me excess heartbreak. The movie showcases different relationships which correlate to chapters in the book.

FUN FACT: I saw this one in the theatre, and 99% of the audience was female. I think that automatically classifies it as a Girly Movie Monday feature movie.

Girly breakdown: Ginnifer Goodwin, GiGi, totally made the movie. Justin Long was great in his role, plus he is just so cute:) Ben and Jen have a nice apartment and boat, and I think Jen is beautiful. I have expressed my love for Drew Barrymore in previous posts and she continues to make me happy. I could not stop looking at Jennifer Connelly's eyebrows or ScarJo's boobs. I totally forgot this guy was in Wedding Crashers, and I enjoyed his hosting on SNL recently.

I was surprised at how much I liked this movie after I saw it. But then I remembered... I am a believer in movies promoting smart, funny, confident, and strong women. Even if there isn't a typical montage makeover sequence accompanying it.

No comments: